- Co-work with Business Development from onboarding through to ongoing client services by acting as the project manager between clients and internal sales engineers.
- Look after revenue metrics of responsible accounts and proactively optimize performance on a daily basis.
- Build healthy and lasting client relationships.
- Project management skills – ability to communicate with and lead when necessary, to keep Business Development, Product and Client teams updated, on-task, and on-schedule.
- Ability to collect data and analyze metrics, seek out root causes, and take action accordingly.
- Good public speaker, able to present at internal meetings as well as client-facing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Experience in the online digital space working with premium publishers, networks, SSPs/DSPs, and exchange platforms.
- Coming from an app publisher would be ideal.
- Mobile/online advertising experience.